Wednesday, September 15, 2004

It is true, epsom salts work. My cold is not gone, but it has progressed quickly after yesterday's soak. Praise be!

I vow not to forget this knowledge ... in fact, I vow to soak at least once a week in salt water. I have also been enjoying the ritual of the sauna. There is a a good one at the community center by the lake, and I swear, no one else uses it. Such bliss, to be heated to boiling from top to toe, and then to shower in the coldest spray I can stand. Sometimes all I can do is hold one limb at a time under the spray, the deep cold reaches inside. Then back to the heat, to uncurl again. This does amazing things for the circulation, not to mention the skin. Squeaky clean and refreshed.

I find different ways to take care of myself, and I treasure each discovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home