Saturday, October 16, 2004

We went out last night to celebrate my birthday. Drinks at the Bayside Lounge, and then dancing at Celebrities. Many friends came, it was lovely to see everyone. The lounge, it's a great room, leather couches, cubes to sit on, warm lighting. The view of the bay is stunning. The music, they need to do something about the music, not a place I want to hear reggee or whatever the dj was playing. The musical mush. I think it needed something french, maybe, sexy, soft ... but so good to see all of my friends. Darling people.

Then off to the club. I haven't been since it reopened, Celebrities, it was a dance hall in the early 1900's, great great room. Huge sunken dance floor that thumps and gogo dancers (I love gogo dancers, a must have) and a balcony that stretches all around. Oh, we danced the whole time, except for moments of refreshment, and met some fun people on the floor. I love dancing, love it love it. So free, and to reference my last post, the most divine way to give half of yourself to the earth and half to the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home