Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Open letter to the Democratic Party

Try to make it through this appeal, even if your eyes start bleeding from the white on black. Hmm, black and white, interesting choices.

Your constant references to the opinions of the rest of the world scared me, and I'm not talking about the "global test" comment. I don't care what Europeans think about me or my country. I learned in high school that living my life with one eye on the opinions of everyone else leads only to unnecessary turmoil and pointless pain. Why didn't you?

Gee, when I was in highschool, I learned that fighting was bad, and hurting other people was wrong, regardless of the circumstances. I learned that the bullies made no friends, they were mean, and that is was better to avoid phsyical confrontation to the best of my ability.

This isn't a time for rebellion. Grow up and start using your words!

BTW, it's not just Europe, sweetie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home