Tuesday, December 28, 2004

My, it has been a lovely holiday so far. The trip to Big White was perfect, it snowed on Christmas Eve, and we had two powderific days of skiing. All my skills came back, and it was great fun. The extra bonus was teaching the lil ones how to ski - they are all naturals, whipping down the mountain. And don't get me started ont he blueberry pancakes ... nothing like an hour or two of skiing, then a warm plate of sweet yummy goodness.

So why is it that the gifts we give ourselves are the most gratifying? I do try to get things for other people that they will enjoy, but I can never stop myself from personal spoiling:

Yummy new lounging pj's in red and cream
Noisette loose black tea in a lovely tin
Feast by Nigella Lawson

All to be enjoyed simulateously. Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home