Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Swimming Rama went swimmingly. I did change the recipe, and you may want to too. I thought that the red curry paste could be hot enough on its own, so I pulled the chili paste. Good call, as this was spicy.

Thai Peanut Sauce

1 can coconut milk
2 T red curry paste
4 T creamy peanut butter
1 T honey
1.5 T lime juice
1/2 t salt

In a saute pan, bring milk to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and whisk in curry paste. Stir in peanut butter, honey, lime juice and salt; simmer for 10 minutes until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and let cool at room temperature.

I sauted some tofu until crispy, and then added chopped beet greens and stems. I poured the peanut sauce overtop, and served with brown rice. It was incredibly satisfying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home