Monday, May 29, 2006

i am a sockapaloozer (emphasis loozer)

I will confess, I haven't finished my socks yet. There are no excuses. I just haven't finished yet! The guilt is terrible, especially since I received my socks over two weeks ago! Check them out!

socks received!

The colours were quite a surprise, and I love them! I usually shy away from variagated wool, but now I see how cool it can be!

sock detail

detail

These are my magic studio socks, and they kick butt over any pair of slippers I have ever had. The wool is super soft (Artyarns's Ultramerino 4) and the pattern (MagKnit's Jaywalkers) is simple but elegant in it's details. Definitely a pattern and will I will be trying myself. Biggest thanks to my sock pal, these are very special socks, all the way from Boston! Check out her blog, you can see the socks in progress, and any other projects too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home