Monday, September 29, 2008

Drawing Everyday

Today is a new moon, a good day to make wishes and start new things. I have been thinking a while about how my art practice has been languishing - at the same time, I have been caught up in the drawing meme that has been sweeping teh web. Putting it all together, I have decided to do a little drawing everyday to get those creative juies flowing. And today is the perfect day to do so!

Strangely enough, I was gifted a brand new Moleskin notebook yesterday, the perfect medium to contain my sketching dreams. I spent a little time this morning finding the perfect Moleskin pen, and now there is nothing standing in my ay - except for myself. Time prioves to be the challenge as well as a little discipline.

I realize that good drawings take time, so instead of one drawing a day, I can work on the same drawing for consectutive days, as long as there is some progress everyday. And you may see my little sketches jump from page to screen through Illustrator - which I think counts!

So here is my first little sketch of a wee headache I had at lunch.

Headache

I'm not super happy with the iPhone > Air Me > Blog quality, but I'll work out the bugs as I move along.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home