Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Headache 2.0

headache

I managed to make some time for drawing today, but it is challenging to make it a priority. I took the easy way and decided to fill out my drawing from yesterday in Illustrator. I could work on this for hours!

The fun part was going free stylee and playing around with the headache part. I used the Flare Tool and messed around with the settings a bit, and then put a Zig Zag effect on the whole thing. that's why there are the luminous bits around the face, Flare tool takes advantage of Layering effects to make things transparent and glowey.

There are so many options to try out, I can see how much time it takes to build a personal style and really become skillful and meaningful with these tools.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

super cool drawing! The characterization is uncanny! :)

October 01, 2008 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home