Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The iPhone will change my life

I am sure of it! As you may or may not know, I am a bit obsessed by my new lil friend, my iPhone, otherwise known as Molly. Noted life improvements:

I can actually receive phone calls.
My previous phone was faulty and would not pick up signals all the time from Fido. Not so great for the social life, though not a bad excuse when you are avoiding someone. Not that I avoided any of you!!!

I can make plans when I am away from my computer. I did not have a synced calendar in my last phone and I was forever telling people I would get back to them once I had checked my sched. Not so great as I would forget to call people back. Doh!

I can keep track of my expenditures with my new app, Spend Lite.
Spend Lite is a free budget tracker, something I was sorely needing. If you know me, you know that money haemorrages fromy wallet. I know, you'd think I'd be able to keep track, but somehow all sense of reason and restraint disappears when I'm "in the moment". Be in the Now suddenly becomes I Want. I'm hoping this cool little tool will help bring me into reality before I spend frivilously. Here's a little pic of the interface, and it's really easy to enter expenses.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ariellegodslioness said...

I think it's funny you named your iphone Molly. That is what I call my ipod!

October 27, 2008 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home